
Friday was the last day of school for the big 2 boys. Of course, for some reason they only go for a whole 1 1/2 hours and they didn't even start at the same time. Very strange. But, school is over and they both had a great year and did very well!
FYI - I only have at most TEN days left until the twins come - so make sure to vote for their combined weight!
4 comments:
Your boys are so stinkin cute! I keep meaning to vote in your poll but can't decide on a number.
Yea, I'm with you on the last day thing - I didn't even send Chlo - glad I didn't - "swine" flu just started going around too... Nice way to end the school year huh? :)
Your boys are adorable!
I love the adorable pictures!!! Your boys are the cutest ever:) I can't wait to see the twins!
Yea for 10 more days! Wierd about the short day, that's what we have too! They have a "bbq" with hot dogs and everything, at 10:00 a.m. and then send them home at 11. Wierd. Why not just say skip it???
Post a Comment