Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introducing . . .

Alexis Michelle
and
Cameron Thomas








Alexis Michelle
and
Cameron Thomas

We did name them before we left the hospital late Monday afternoon but I just haven't been up to putting it on my blog.  Everyone is doing well and we are slowly figuring out life with these 2 cute little babies.  It is fun to watch the big boys with them - they sure do love them (okay - so Brecken just ignores them).  Anyway, now you know their names and have a few more cute pictures of them.  And Alexis is called both Alexis and Lexi (or will I spell it Lexie?).

13 comments:

Donna said...

ADORABLE!!!! I want to come see them, but am waiting until I know we don't have some kind of bug. I didn't feel so hot earlier this week.

The O'Havers said...

They are adorable! Sooo little compared to your other boys. :) I LOVE their names!! I'm amazed at you taking on two babies with four other children (not that you had a choice) but I am still amazed. I'm still trying how to get things done with just one. Congrats!! P.S.- I think I like Lexi but Lexie is different from the norm.

Amy said...

I'm so glad I checked my blog tonight! They are adorable! So fun to see more pictures and in such cute clothes. I'm not sure if your mom told you but Ella has claimed Alexis as her twin - she doesn't quite get how the twin thing works :) But she is SUPER excited they share the same middle name.

It makes me wish were visiting this summer - but glad we're not since I'm so sick. Maybe next summer if you can handle a houseful of us :)

My vote is for "Lexie" but I think it is cute either way.

Jolley's said...

Cute pics of the babes! Glad you finally found some names you liked...and before you left the hospital even. We always have such a hard time at making those name decisions! Cute names too! I think I like just "Lexi" better but in the long run people will stil probably spell it both ways no matter how you end up spelling it.

Ellie said...

Such cute babies! Glad you are home and everyone is doing well. And that they have names, although I have to confess that I look at the pictures and still think "the boy and the girl." Are you getting any sleep?

Karen said...

Congratulations Michelle. Everyone looks mahvelous! I love the big bow on Alexis! Wow, that must have been something, carrying two good sized babies at once! Your family is beautiful. I hope everyone stays healthy and happy!

Hugs,
Karen (Wendy's Mom)

Dave and Sherri said...

Are you kdding me??? They are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the names too. Looks like Lexi is going to have a lot to live up to being named after her mother... :) Congratulations again! I'm thrilled for you!

Angela said...

They are so cute. Good luck with everything. I am trying to figure out life with one little one.. so I can only imagine life with 2. But you are the woman that I know can do it! You will be great!

Michele said...

They are beautiful. You guys did well! Good luck figuring out life:)

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

Soo cute, makes my heart melt! I love the names especially the middle ones! Take care!

Tiffany said...

Sooooooo Beautiful Michelle! Good luck with getting the schedule set!

Aunt Nette said...

They are just wonderful! We are so happy for you, and since I couldn't have any girls, I'm glad you got at least one. Love you guys, take it as easy as you possibly can.

Emily said...

Michelle...I think we've met. I know we're kinda neighbors. I live on 675 E and stumbled on your blog from Cyd Littlefields. It's weird to be so excited for someone I barely know, but I can tell these two bundles of joy are going to keep you very busy and very happy. Congrats on bringing home PINK as well. They are adorable!