Baby boy is on left and baby girl is on the right.
Baby boy is on the left (I am kissing him on the head). Baby girl is on the right - her cute pink bow fell off.
Sorry it has taken me so long to post any pictures - it has been a long, but good day. Here are a couple of pictures from today. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a few minutes to put some more up.
24 comments:
They are so sweet! Congratulations again! loves. janiece
oh man I wish I could be there!! I am excited to meet them in July!! I think it is amazing that you posted pics on the same day they were born! Super Mom Shelly!!!!
They are beautiful! And big. :-) I can't believe you had almost 16 pounds of babies inside you. You are going to get skinny SO fast. I'm glad everything went well and I hope you have a quick recovery. Hugs to you and those cute cute babies.
I showed Stuart the pictures. He said "Man, now they really have their hands full!" They are beautiful. Love the picture with the big brothers. We are glad all is well and pray that it will continue to be so.
They are beautiful! I can't believe you got pictures up so quickly (and apologized for it not being fast enough)! I mean, you just gave birth girl... such an overachiever. :)
Ohh they are cute! Wish we could be there to see them in person!
Oh how precious! I love how you can totally tell the boy from the girl :) They are BEAUTIFUL!!! :) Congratulations.
They are adorable!
sooo cute! I love the pic of you holding them so real and precious! Congrats!
Dying to see them. We are so excited for you! Congrats on HEALTHY happy little angels.
Dani
Wow Michelle, those are some GORGEOUS babies, good job. You are super woman, already getting pictures up, I can't believe you're apologizing for that. You amaze me. What an incredible clan you have over there. Six very lucky children, and two very blessed parents.
Congratulations to you and the entire family! They are both so perfect and darling. I am glad that everything went well.
Absolutely amazing! You are so hard on yourself...no apologies...love those babies up!!!!
I was going to stop and visit today on our way home from a swim meet in Spanish Fork, but totally spaced out until I was in Orem. Can't wait to see them! Love the pic of the boys - sweet big bros holding the twins and Gavin being a bit excited/crazy in the middle. Too cute!
What proud big brothers!!! They are adorable!! I can't believe you have had time to blog. Brynleigh is almost six weeks and I haven't gotten around to blogging. You are amazing!! Congrats again!!
they are both just beautiful!!!
Wow! What BEAUTIFUL little babies. They are so big and healthy. I'm so happy for your family. Way to go!! You are amazing!!
Michelle,
Your babies are so beautiful. Can you believe they are here already? I bet your boys are just lovin it up :) Congrats again. You are amazing!!
Congrats!!! Wow, what a blessing. Can't wait to find out what their names are. Good luck and best wishes.
What beautiful babies (just like their parents and brothers). Such a sweet family. Congratulations!
So CUTE!!! Congrats!!!
Your babies are beautiful, CONGRATULATIONS on their arrival and your boys look so happy to have them here finally!!!
The are adorable! You finally have a little girl...and another boy! hee hee! I wish we lived closer so that I could love on them!!! I can't wait to hear what their names are!
Great way to know that they are here and you are all healthy! We love you! Aunt Joyce and Uncle Ed.
Post a Comment