Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cute Pictures of Cute Babies




Nothing new is going on - we are just trying to figure out life with these cute little babies.  They are so cute and such GREAT babies!  Here are some pictures from the last few days.  They are getting such chubby checks - I love chubby babies (not that they are chubby yet but we are working on it).

3 comments:

~Sandy said...

Precious!!! I love all the sweet pics you've added:)

Dave and Sherri said...

You are amazing! You have adorable new twins and yet you still find time to post pictures - you are wonder woman :) By the way, I have to ask - how is it having a girl???

Rachel said...

They are so sweet I long to snuzzle them both. And isn't today somebody's big 8? We've been talking about how the boys were born just days apart. Ethan's baptism is Saturday. When is Dallins?