Here I am, leaving for the hospital, ONE WEEK AGO today - I am HUGE!
And here are my sweet little babies ONE WEEK later!
Aren't they cute! Lexi has chubbier cheeks but Cameron is bigger (even though she looks bigger in the picture). I can't believe they are
ONE WEEK OLD
today! They are such sweet babies. I'm so glad they are here!
9 comments:
ok - first of all the babies are amazing! Oh I want to smother them with kisses! But, holy CRAP your prego belly looks fake! It looks like you stuffed a few pillows in there. Did you constantly bump your belly into things???
Ouch - it just looks so painful to see how big you were! It really is amazing to think that those two sweet babies were in you just a week ago. 9 months just seems like it never will end - but I guess it does :)
How are you feeling now??? Your body must be going through a major transition. I still can't believe you are blogging - but love the updates and pics!
Oh my goodness, your babies are absolutely gorgeous. I wish you were closer I would totally come hold them for hours. They are beautiful!!!! The only thing cuter than 1 sweet baby is 2 sweet babies!!! Love it. I can't even believe your poor belly. And it just went straight out, I bet you could hardly tell you were pregnant from the back, hilarious. I bet your lungs are happy for the extra space. Good job momma!!!!
They are so darling! I've been checking your blog daily just hungry for pictures! I wish I was there to give them a little cuddle! I can't believe you have two babies at once. It seems so crazy, but the fun kind of crazy! It seems like yesterday we had just brought home Ethan and Dallin, and we thought we were SO BUSY then! :)
Oh my goodness - I still can't belive you had that much baby in you. You sure do make them cute though :) I hope you're feeling good - I know c-sections aren't super fun. Thanks for all the picture updates - LOVE IT! :)
All three of you are SO cute! Do we get to see after shots of you? I'm pretty sure that even post-c-section and totally sleep deprived you probably still put the rest of us to shame. But we will wait patiently until you feel ready to face the camera. :-)
So sweet!!! I'm going to look at tickets tonight and email you what I find!!!! I need to love on those babies!
They are so cute. I hope you all are starting to adjust, 2 of everything!
Congrats! They are darling, and I think you looked great the day you delivered. I have had 4 c-sections and it does get easier. Hope all is well, and the two baby thing is going smoothly.
Post a Comment