Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Matthew! (a few days early)




Matthew's birthday really isn't until this Tuesday, but I was worried I would be in the hospital having the twins (which probably won't be happening) or that I would be way to exhausted and huge to do anything for him (very likely) - so we pretended that last Thursday was Matthew's birthday.

Normally, the boys have parties with a bunch of their friends but I just couldn't do it this year.  I felt bad so he did get to have 2 of his buddies over for a mini party - pizza, cupcakes, ice cream, and to play.  Matthew had a great time.  Then that night he got his favorite dinner, opened presents and had a Yoda cake (it really looked like Yoda late at night when I was making it).  Luckily, my boys all knew the cake was Yoda and Yoda's light saber.  All and all, I think he had a fun day!

FYI - only 5 days left until the twins are here!  
So, if you haven't voted, vote.  (And for those who don't know how big my babies are normally, the smallest was 9 pounds and the biggest was just under 10 pounds).
Hopefully everyone will be well by the time the twins get here.  On Friday I had to take Brecken to the doctor.  His ear drum was ready to burst so he is getting drops in his ears (that already have tubes in them).  Then yesterday, I had to take Dallin to the doctor because his ear drum burst in the middle of the night.  So, Dallin is now on anti-biotics.  Oh, and Matthew woke-up this morning not feeling good.  We are a fun house!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Man you Webeckes have legendary ear drums. I've never had that happen to a kid yet. I feel like you get it a few times a year. Poor guys! Awesome cake!!!

Gina said...

What is up with your kids' ears??? Good thing mom is there or I think you would be dead. Matthew gets more and more handsome. Carlie is sitting here with me and when she saw Matthew's pic she said, "ooh, that's my friend!"
I really need to have you help me get better at the digital scrapbooking thing this summer. Your pages always look super cute!

Jolley's said...

Happy early b-day Matthew!

Michele said...

You and your amazing cakes! You rock sister. Good luck with the babies THIS week!

Betsy said...

I can't believe how much you are able to do and also be about to have twins! It is so great that you and the babies are so healthy. Best of luck to all of you this week when you have the babies!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Matthew and Michelle!! Hope today was great for both of you!! Michelle, you are truly super mom to even attempt a party - even if it is small. I love reading your blog updates. THANKS for sharing and being part of the reason why I started blogging!