Friday, June 26, 2009

2 Weeks Old Today!

Kesley & Cameron - exhausted after visit to the doctor!

I can hardly believe it - my little babies are 2 weeks old today! I wanted to take some really cute pictures of them today but they were asleep and making silly faces. And then Kesley spit up / threw up all over her cute little outfit. Maybe we will have better luck tomorrow. 

They had their 2 week check-up today. The doctor said they are PERFECT! I would have to agree but it is always nice to hear it from a doctor. My favorite part of these visits is getting to see how much they have grown. So, here are their stats:

Cameron
Weight:  8 lbs 14 oz (above 75%)
Length:  21 1/4" (90%)
Head Cirm:  36.6 cm (50%)

Kesley
Weight:  8 lbs 9 oz (above 90%)
Length:  21" (95%)
Head Cirm:  36 cm (75%)

For those keeping track, they have each gained almost ONE POUND more than their birth weight - which is fabulous since at 2 weeks, the doctor just hopes they are back to their birth weight (at birth, Cameron weighed 8 lbs and Kesley weighed 7 lbs 13 oz). All that eating (and let me tell you they both love to eat) is really paying off!  And if you are wondering why Kesley is in a higher percent for all stats even though Cameron is bigger in all ways, it is because she is compared to girls and Cameron is compared to boys.

Here are a few more pictures from the last few days. One of these days I will start scrapbooking again - but for now, just the pictures will have to do.










7 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh Michelle, they are absolutly adorable! I'm SO glad you make time to post pictures - what a treat!

Wendy Hansen said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, I can't stand it. They are SOOOO beautiful. I love their chubby cheeks, I love the pictures of them sleeping so close, I love the headbands, I love them looking at their brother. They are PERFECT, the Dr. was right.

~Sandy said...

So precious!!! Thanks for sharing:)

Gina said...

they are perfect - they need Aunt Gigi to snuggle with them though..

Ed and Joyce Collins said...

Thanks again for sharing! We agree with all the comments; absolutely precious! Hope the Mother is doing well also....love you bunches. Aunt Joyce and Uncle Ed.

Jolley's said...

Cute! I love the pic of them snuggling together--I'm sure it's just what they've been used too.

Rachel said...

They are so cute and getting so fat and chubby! I just love all the pictures of them snuggling together. They will probably always like to be close like that! It's so cute!