Sunday, May 31, 2009

School Dance Festival


Every year the kids school does a dance festival the last week of school.  Each grade performs one or two dances that they have practiced for the last couple of weeks.  It is a lot of fun to watch the kids dance.  Both boys did such a great job (and I took a TON of pictures - I just can't get enough of my cute boys)!  Dallin loved that his dance was to a song from the movie Cars.  Matthew thought it was fun to do something he has watched Dallin do for the last two years.  

Don't forget to vote (see poll on right side)!  12 days and counting!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

The dancing looks fun and cute, but seeing "12 days" made me catch my breath. I am so excited for you to have these babies and not be pregnant anymore. I just hope everything goes great and that your last few days go as smoothly as possible. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

I only voted the way I did because you have been blessed to carry these remarkable babies this far! So many twins are born so early, that I hope yours are just big and happy! Hang in there sweetie, you are amazing!