Baby Girl
born at 7:16 am
7 pounds 13 ounces
Baby Boy
born at 7:19 am
8 pounds
No, they do not have names yet but hopefully soon. Everyone is doing great - babies seem to be healthy and everything went well! We are just happy they are here! We will get some pictures to post soon!
12 comments:
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see them!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy things went well:)
Hugs, Sandy
Congrats!!! We are so happy for you guys. Those are amazing sizes for twins - but small babies for you! Hope you are feeling well and can get some rest today. I can't wait to talk to you and hear all about it. :)
YAY!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see what those little ones look like! Glad everything went well. Can't wait to hear their names either.
Hooray! Good to hear that they are here, and healthy! We'll be checking back to see those pics.
Oh my goodness those are some big babies! Your body needs some rest today I can't imagine! So glad you are well and they are here can't wait for pics!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Those are some humongous babies!! My guess was right! YEA YEA YEA!!!
YEA!!!!!! Congrats from me and everyone else down here! I am glad everything went well!
Well now I guess you will have to change your blog name..... CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for all of you!
Congrats Michelle and Ed! Glad to hear that you all are ok. Hope that you are able to take them home soon to relax in your own home. Tell everyone hello for me. The twins room is adorable. You did such a wonderful job carring them as long as you did. I can't believe almost forty weeks. You are awsome. Take care and I look forward to hearing the names you pick out for them.
Miss you.
Kristin
I am so happy to hear that they are here safe and sound! Those are BIG babies, I hope that means they are healthy. Wow, this is going to be one wild ride!
Congratulations!
Wendy Pang
Congratulations! So glad to hear everyone is doing well! :)
Post a Comment