
I am 37 weeks pregnant today! Which means that in the next 7 days, the twins will be here. I am scheduled for a c-section or induction
Friday, June 12 at 7:30 a.m.
And the way they were positioned today (both BREECH - heads up), it will be a c-section.
I wanted to show how much bigger I am at 37 weeks than I was at 40 weeks (plus a day) with some of my other babies, but I didn't have great pictures (no side views). But, I still think you can tell I am a LOT bigger now. The picture of me pregnant with Gavin was right before leaving for the hospital to have him. The picture of me pregnant with Brecken was at the hospital getting ready to be induced to have Brecken (a day after my due date).
4 comments:
So fun! I'm beyond excited to meet the new little ones. You're going to do great and the babies will be wonderful! Good luck this last week - as you know - it's ALWAYS the hardest :)
We are so excited for you! You will be in our htoughts and prayers, can't wait to see pictures of those babies!
Yep, you're pretty much humongus. But that's the way we want it with twins, right? I'm so excited! Less than a week. I can't wait to hear their names and see their pictures!
I am so excited for you and your family. Can't wait to hear the babies names and see their pictures!
Post a Comment