Thursday, June 11, 2009

Less Than ONE Day Left & the Twins Room

The twin's room is all ready (and has been for a while - there are 2 blue walls and 2 pink walls).  Now, all we need is the twins (and pictures of them to replace old pictures and their names to put in and on the boxes on the wall).  And the twins will be here so soon now!  In less than 24 hours I will be in the hospital having the twins - one way or another (they will do an ultrasound at the hospital in the morning to see their positions and decide what to do).  But either way, the twins should be here TOMORROW!

***** Update on tomorrow *****
I am scheduled for a c-section at 7:30 a.m. and I am suppose to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m.  There is still a chance I will be induced but we won't know until early in the morning.

11 comments:

Jolley's said...

Cute, cute room! Can't wait to see some pics...hopefully everything goes nice and smoothly for you tomorrow...enjoy your "last" night of rest!

Dave and Sherri said...

SO CUTE!!! I love what you did to the room. We're all waiting anxiously to hear how everyting goes - I'm sure it will be perfect. Good luck tomorrow! I'm excited my baby and your 2 will share the same birthday - SO FUN! :)

~Sandy said...

I am so excited for you!!! The room is amazing!!!

Just wanted to tell you that I was thinking of you today. I left you an award over at my blog. I really enjoy your blog. It always makes me smile:)
Hugs, Sandy

Unknown said...

Stopping by on a recommendation from Sandy--wow!! And I thought my life was crazy with 4!!

Amy said...

Looks great! We are so so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see the twins!

Amy Oswald said...

WOW what a darling room! They will love it!! GOOD LUCK tomorrow. How exciting!

Kryss said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how everything goes. Yay!

Rachel said...

SO CUTE!!! Man, you better have a guest blogger posting pictures tomorrow or I may die of anticipation!!!

Christina said...

So I agree with Rachel. Lots of anticipation at our house waiting on our twin cousins!! Good luck, we are praying for you and your babies and family. And as always the room is beautiful.

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

OUr thoughts and prayers are with you and your little ones. We are so excited for you and your family!

Gina said...

wow the room really turned out great - even better than I had imagined from your descriptions.