
We had a very low key, but nice, Christmas Eve this year. We stayed home and my mom cooked us a great dinner (while I rested on the couch). Ed's brother Richard came over. Normally we play games, sing songs, read the story of Christmas and act it out. This year, I was just too sick. So, at Dallin's request, we had a Christmas Parade (just the boys), sang a few songs, and then the boys went to bed (of course, Brecken was in bed before 7:00). Even the adults were in bed by 10:00 p.m. The kids still had fun so it was a good night!
2 comments:
How fun! So sorry you're feeling sick. Every day I think about you and wonder who's floating around in there!
Sounds fun to me. I would like a low key Christmas someday.
I'm so sorry that you are feeling so sick, just think how good you'll feel next Christmas.
When I was telling my family about your twins, both of my brothers said "She's the one who loved ketchup right?" So do you still love ketchup, I'm sure you do, who doesn't.
Anyway, hang in there, you're in my thoughts & prayers!
Post a Comment