Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One week & counting!

Finally, one week from today is the ultrasound.  I am so excited to find out what the twins are (boys, girls, one of each - don't forget to vote if you haven't yet).  But really, I will be happy with whatever they are (I will be sad if I don't get my little girl - but I won't be sad to get two more boys - if that makes sense).  And I really just can't wait to see them and to make sure they are healthy.  I am nervous about what is going on with them all the time.  I figure since there are 2 of them, twice as much can go wrong.  So, I really just need to see them in the ultrasound and know they are okay.  One week and we will know!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sounds crazy, but after we'd had TWO boys, and we found out the next one was a girl, everyone was so excited for us to finally have a girl, but I was kind of nervous. Boys I understood. I liked my boys. I had no idea what to do with a girl. A whole new ballgame.

Still just so amazed at how you are able to do so much and still be sane. You are incredible!

Dave and Sherri said...

I'm counting down with you! I can't wait either - almost as good as Christmas. If you are having a girl - call me - we can chat :) You're such an amazing mom that regardless what you get - they're going to be lucky!

Amy said...

Wow - time went by so fast but probably not for you :) Can't wait to find out.

Michele said...

I am so excited for you. You are so right just healthy babies, but a little pink would be nice:)

Rachel said...

Yea! I think I am just as excited for your ultrasound as you are! We can't wait to hear what's cooking in there. And I've so been there with the "I'd love a girl, but I'd love a boy too!" thing. Healthy. . . that's the best news of all. . .