


This is one of our boys' new favorite traditions that we started last year. We go up to Midway and get on the Heber Valley Railroad (the Heber Creeper), known to our boys as the Polar Express and go "North" to the North Pole to see Santa. It is a fun way to get ready for Christmas! We get cookies, hot chocolate, sing Christmas songs, hang out with Santa's Elves, and see Santa! It is always freezing but the boys get to wear their new Christmas pjs so they don't even notice the cold. Hopefully we will be able to go again next year!
6 comments:
I bought the same pjs for my kids this Christmas! How funny!
So fun, we did that a couple of years ago at the Grand Canyon railroad. The kids loved it, and for my kids it's nice to actually see the snow.
Your boys look adorable in all of the pj's. What a great time!
So fun... I meant to do this with my kids this year in Hood River and totally spaced it! Oh well..maybe next year
Your kids look so cute all bundled up in their new jammies. That is a fun activity. How can you not get in the Christmas spirit after that!
My sister does this every year in Arizona and I'm so jealous! Love all the new jammies - Spencer has the same ones as Matthew and Ella has the pink version. So warm and cuddly. It looks the kids had so much fun!
Wow! THat is something I have always wanted to do with our kids. I think most of them are to old now, oh well.
Your kids look so cute. I can't believe how much they have grown since I have seen them.
Love to all of you!
Post a Comment