Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ed at Sundance Film Festival


Ed had a great time up in Park City this weekend.  The coolest part (at least to me) was that Sting was standing just a foot away from Ed Friday night at the Premier of his (Sting's) wife's movie.  I just wish I could have gone - but I wouldn't have done well having to drive up there and then being up so late.  I'm glad Ed got to go and have a good time (but I am also very glad he is home).

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

This is kind of random, but I think it's funny that this morning when I woke up, TWO of my friends' blogs had posted pictures of Sting at the Sundance Festival -- you guys sitting behind him, and my other friend says she was sitting in front of him. Small world...
http://powellwow.blogspot.com/2009/01/film-festival.html

Amy said...

What a fun thing to go to!