Saturday, January 17, 2009

Family Pictures (way back in August 2008)







Okay - so now that things have calmed down (holidays are over), I am trying to go back and finish up the pages I never got around to doing last year so I can get my first digital scrapbook printed!  Then I have to go back and do 2007 and the end of 2006 (I am so embarrassed to be so far behind - but I was really sick when I was pregnant with Brecken & we had a rough time the first 6 months of his life - and back then, I was doing traditional scrapbooking).  

So, here are a lot of the fabulous pictures my adorable cousin (okay, my cousin's wife) Amanda took for us last August.  She does a fabulous job so if you are in AZ, look her up (click here for her photography site).  Or, if we can get enough people up here in UT, she will come up and take pictures.  Anyway, she really does a great job.  I had a hard time picking which ones to scrapbook - hence the 7 pages!  Thanks again Amanda (and Angela - she was here then too and helped with the kids)!

6 comments:

Michele said...

That is so lucky to have family that can take such awesome picts. You will have to invite them to Lake Powell in a coulpe of years and do family picts there. That would be so cute. Your picts turned out amazing:)

Wendy Hansen said...

You have such a great looking family. And your photographer did a fantastic job. I love the railroad tracks. Very nice. Your boys are so cute!

The Maganas said...

Michelle, this is Kim. Gina's sis-n-law. I wanted to know what program you use for your digital scrapbooking?? She was supposed to let me know, but I thought I would take things into my own hands.. Thanks!

Michelle said...

Kim - I use a program called Memory Mixer and I LOVE it! You should be able to google it and find it online. In stores it is about $90 but totally worth it. There is a lite version but I would pay for the full version since that has lots of embellishments in it to get you started. And make sure you get version 2 (that is the newest one). There website is http://www.memorymixer.com/ I'm sure you can find it online for cheaper than $90.

Good luck! You will LOVE it!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

Hey Michelle! Kelton and I were happy to hear from you. To be honest I have been checking out your blog for awhile now, it's so cute. Your boys are just adorable and everyone here in Lubbock is so excited about your TWO bundles of joy coming. You guys are very blessed. Thanks for blogging it really encouraged me to start one so I really appreciate it. Take Care!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you have enough good shots to make an entire page for each kid out of. Next fall, she is my girl. I want her.

Dani