




Our boys are great! They didn't even get up until 7:30 - and Brecken didn't get up until we were pretty much done opening presents around 8:30. Christmas was day was pretty low key as well. We opened presents and played at home all day! The boys all loved their presents - Dallin got an art easel, Matthew got Super Mario Galaxy (the only thing he wanted), and Gavin got a GeoTrax airport. Oh, Brecken got a thing with a mirror that plays music. They also each got a game and some little things (watches, Mario t-shirts), science kits, and games. So, Ed and the boys spent the rest of the day assembling toys and playing with everything. I mostly rested on the couch (what a surprise). It was a good Christmas!
3 comments:
What a fun Christmas! Aren't they so much more fun when you have kids?!?! I LOVE watching their faces! :) Once again, I am BEYOND impressed you're still blogging! What an amazing mother you are! Your kids are so lucky to have you!
On the couch or not you are an awesome Mom! The fact your kids said it was the BEST Christmas ever is proof. You go girl.
Love your scrapbook pages. I am completely impressed. I got that program and am in the process of organizing my pictures now. You have inspired me, in more ways than one! Tell your mom "Hi", I saw her in the background there.
Post a Comment