



What a fun day the boys had with Ed up at Brighton last week! We try to take the boys skiing over Christmas break every year - this year, of course, I couldn't ski (or snowboard). But I didn't want to miss out on all the fun (neither did Gavin). So, Gavin & I drove up to eat lunch with "the guys", take pictures, and let Gavin take a run with Ed. I was totally exhausted from our big day but I am so glad we went. It was so much fun to see Dallin go down the runs all by himself, to see Matthew get brave on the last run (okay - I only saw that in the pictures Ed took - I was home by then), and to see the pure joy on Gavin's face when he got to the bottom of the run he took with his daddy!
2 comments:
Love it!!! Looks like a great family outting. Might as well take advantage of all that snow!!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment