Today I finally got to go back to the doctor and hear TWO little heartbeats! Twin A's heart rate was 135 and Twin B's heart rate was about 155. Everything seems to be going well - I am getting huge with no end in sight!
The other good news from today is I got to schedule my ULTRASOUND! It is scheduled for Wednesday, February 4 at 10:00 am (as long as that time works for Ed). Yeah! I can't wait to make sure these little ones are healthy and to find out what they are. If you want, you can vote for what you think the twins will be. You have 27 days to vote!
4 comments:
Feb.4th!!! It is so on my calendar. If Ed can't go, or if you want another person there, I would be happy to go:) I CAN"T WAIT!! It's like Christmas...I just can't wait :)
Yea, I'm so glad that you got to hear those sweet little heartbeats. And I think we are ALL so excited for the Ultrasound, none more than you though I am sure. Now they better not be shy.
Yea! Met is right, it's like waiting for Christmas when you're waiting for your ultrasound! How fun. . . glad things are sounding healthy and strong so far!
You need to harass me until I remember to send the maternity clothes!!!!
Post a Comment