Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dallin - it's great to be (almost) 8!

I can't believe my baby (he would not like being called that) is going to be 8 this year (in June).  He has grown-up so much lately.  He likes wearing a sports coat to church (and even buttoning it up) and he has been the BEST helper lately (and boy have I needed the help)!  He fixes meals for his brothers, insists that I rest, does dishes - basically he does most anything that he thinks will help make it easier for me (I wonder if he would help this much if I was pregnant with just one baby and not two?  He probably would).

5 comments:

Rachel said...

How awesome! Our "baptism seminar" is this Saturday night and Ethan is all excited because we are taking just him out to dinner, and then dessert afterward. He's so excited! I can't believe our little babies are all grown up like this. (and I wish mine were just a little more helpful!)

Amy said...

How in the world is he going to be 8? That's not supposed to happen. He is forever 5 in my head.

Gina said...

Oh I love my Dallin. He looks so handsome!

Wendy Hansen said...

Oh man, they grow up so fast. He looks so very handsome in his suit! I'm glad he is being such a good helper for you too, what a good guy!

Christina said...

Dallin - You look GREAT! You look like Uncle Gerald did when Searls and I first married. I look forward to hearing about your baptism. I'm glad you're a good helper, Mom needs you!! Love you!