


With 4 (and potentially 6) boys, we play a lot of sports. In October and November it was time for basketball. Dallin and Matthew took a basketball skills class (again) at The Factory (formerly Open Court). They love it and learn so much! This time we even signed them up for games on Saturday - which was a lot of fun and a great experience for the boys. It is always great to see the boys progress - I could see HUGE improvements in both boys this time. But I think my favorite part was to see how close Dallin & Matthew are. Matthew was always happier and did better if he was with his big brother - and Dallin doesn't even mind. Dallin takes good care of his little brother Matthew!
1 comment:
Wow, those are some great pictures. I love all of the jump shots. Excellent. And I love how you all have to play indoor sports and we are enjoying the great outdoors. Until the summer, then we will have to hole up in our house while you get to go outside.
Oh, and the go-carts are Electric and they are made by Razor. We actually got them through some credit card reward points, that's why the shipping was so slow. But I know that you can buy them too. They are a lot of fun, and don't go too fast. Let me know if you have trouble finding them and I will get more info off of the box.
Post a Comment