A few weeks ago, Matthew colored this cute picture for me (since then it has been on my frig and will remain for a long time). He told me it is a picture of me in the hospital with the twins laying on the bed next to me and that there is food and a drink on the table next to me. What a cute little guy he is. I just love this picture and thought I would share it!
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
5 comments:
What a cutie! I love pics the kids draw.
Art imitating (soon to be) life:)
Very sweet, I'm glad for the explanation though, for a minute I thought that you were going to step on one of your babies. The food & water was a nice touch too.
How cute. I finally voted, I am going 2 girls. Do I get a cheesecake if I am right? I won't tell anyone.
I love that picture it's so cute to see what kids think about things through art! I am voting and I think we are all praying for you guys to have girls or at least one right? I think you need a little pink in your life. Hope you are felling well wish we were closer we would bring you dinner or take the kiddos for you!
Post a Comment