Brecken's hair was getting way too long - it was cute and kind of curled - but was always crazy and a pain to wash. So, last week off it came. But where did my little baby go? He looks so grown-up now!
I can't believe how much that really does make him look older. More of a reason not to cut his cute little curls off. :) In the bottom right picture his mouth makes him look like Gavin. I miss your cute boys!!
I have 6 kids (4 year old boy/girl twins, a 5 year old boy, a 8 year old boy, a 10 year old boy, & an 12 year old boy) - what more do I need to say! They are my life!
4 comments:
I can't believe how much that really does make him look older. More of a reason not to cut his cute little curls off. :) In the bottom right picture his mouth makes him look like Gavin. I miss your cute boys!!
Ooohhh, that is the sad part about hair cuts, it's make them look like big boys. ;0( He looks really handsome though.
He does look grown up! But so handsome, and so much like a Webecke!
Wow - I can't believe how much the fourth picture looks like Gavin. He's a cutie with or without the curls :)
Post a Comment