Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh my little Brecken!


Okay - so these pictures are from when Brecken was 7-months old (he is now 15-months old).  I am working on getting an album put together for all of 2008 and these are 2 very simple pages that I just did.  I know it is a LOT of pictures but if you only saw how many I took (over 300) you would realize these 2 pages aren't too many.  That and I just don't want to forget Brecken at this age - I can't ever get it back but I can have pictures of him to help me remember these days!

But since I haven't blogged anything recent (of course, nothing has really happened this week to blog anyway) I thought I would post these 2 pages that I just made.  I love my scrapbooking program (Memory Mixer).  It was so nice (and EASY) to zoom in and out on these pictures and make some in color and some in black & white.

4 comments:

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

What a cute idea. I just got a new camera and am finding I am taking a lot of pictures of the same thing. Brecken is such a cutie!

Amy said...

What a cutie! So which one did you pick for the wall?

Gina said...

I will be stealing this idea for the Berkmister...
I am loving Memory Mixer - thanks sista!
Did you get my note on facebook that I FINALLY sent your package?

Donna said...

I love pages like this ... and this is the reason I did it . .. broke down and asked for Memory Mixer for Christmas! Haven't used it yet though but I will soon. I'm still going to do most of my scrapbooking by hand but I love pages like this that I couldn't do very easily on paper.