It was a rough day for my little guy. But he was tough and did great. First they gave him a shot, which he was not happy about. Then he pretty much passed out on my lap at which time the dentist carried him back. About 30 minutes later, after being put under, he was all done and starting to wake up. I wish I had my camera - he was so funny. But once we got home, it wasn't so funny. He started throwing up and crying. But, a few hours later, he was just fine. I am just glad this is over with! And what an awesome dentist (he is in our ward), he called to check on Dallin tonight!
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
1 comment:
Oh, poor dallin! Ethan's got some funky things going on with his teeth coming in but the babies not falling out. I am hoping we won't have to have them extracted, but that's what the next step is. Poor guy! (of course he just lost his very first tooth, I know Dallin's way ahead of him there!
Post a Comment