
We had Ed and Matthew's favorite dinner tonight - red sauce enchilada's and black bean salsa. The enchilada recipe is from my mom - the ones she made when I was little. And the black bean salsa recipe I got from my sister-in-law Beverly. Everyone loves the black bean salsa recipe - and it is really easy. Matthew ate 3 enchilada's tonight! I can even get Dallin to eat a little. And all 3 of the older boys will eat the black bean salsa!

*** If you have the Jolley Family Recipe Cookbook, cilantro is missing in the black bean salsa recipe.

*** If you have the Jolley Family Recipe Cookbook, cilantro is missing in the black bean salsa recipe.
3 comments:
This is so what we are having for dinner tonight - thanks for the reminder!
Oh man, Gordon is going to want some of these when he sees this post! His favorite!
That's one of my favorite meals too! I love all your recipe cards on your blog! So cute!
Post a Comment