Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Peas...Yummy?

I feed Brecken peas for the first time last night - it was the first time he got any baby food except for rice cereal. He wasn't too sure about it. He keep letting me feed it to him but he was also making some pretty disgusted faces. I was able to get pictures of some of his faces but it is hard to feed a baby and take pictures of him at the same time - but I tried. Anyway, I just wanted to share Brecken's first experience with veggies - I will try them again tonight and hopefully he will start to like them.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That pic in the middle is cracking me up!

Amanda Stephan said...

Ok, that just looks disgusting! ha ha. I don't blame him for not liking them!

The O'Havers said...

Peas? Come on Shelley!! Why don't you at least start him off with something like green beans or something. Hee hee! Peas are GROSS!! I think I'd still make faces like those if I had to eat peas. Although...it does make for some cute pics of Brecken!

Michelle said...

I agree - it looks disgusting! And I was going to start with green beans but Wal-Mart shockingly (not) was out of green beans but had peas. He is actually liking it more now that he has had it 2 times.