The boys really wanted mini pizzas tonight and I really wasn't in the mood for anything else so we had mini pizzas. But this time I let the boys do most of it. We make our mini pizzas out of Rhodes frozen rolls - and as of recently, we use the whole wheat ones (and my boys didn't even notice I switched). The boys had fun flatting the rolls - Dallin even threw his in the air like, as he said, "Just like Pizza Guy on HigglyTown Heros". Gavin (a red PowerRanger today) even took a stab at "smashing" some. To make them even a little better for them, I sprinkled some flaxseed meal on them before they put the cheese on, and again, they didn't even notice. Oh, and there was some butternut squash puree in the sauce - so sneaky! The boys really enjoyed dinner - I think letting them help made it a lot more fun (messier but more fun) and they liked the pizza even more because they helped.
Where does the time go...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment