Children are so random, I love it. Do you remember me? Emily Lopez (Bradshaw) is my bff and we used to come out to Utah a ll the time and stay with you with you and Ed were first married. Remember? I came across your blog from Scott's. I am sooooooo lovin the fact that you have all boys! Me too! We are in the mom's club for all boys for SURE! What cuties they are too!
I have 6 kids (4 year old boy/girl twins, a 5 year old boy, a 8 year old boy, a 10 year old boy, & an 12 year old boy) - what more do I need to say! They are my life!
1 comment:
Children are so random, I love it. Do you remember me? Emily Lopez (Bradshaw) is my bff and we used to come out to Utah a ll the time and stay with you with you and Ed were first married. Remember?
I came across your blog from Scott's. I am sooooooo lovin the fact that you have all boys! Me too! We are in the mom's club for all boys for SURE!
What cuties they are too!
Post a Comment