Brecken had a rough go the first few (4) months of his life - reflux, RSV, 2 sets of double ear infections (but I know people who had it much worse so I am not complaining) - so it has taken him long, a lot longer, than my other boys to get on a schedule (hopefully this will stick as a schedule). For the last TWO nights he has gone to bed around 7:00pm. The first night he didn't get up until 8:00am the next morning - he slept for 13 hours! We will have to see how he does tonight but he is off to a GREAT start. Not only is he doing great at night, he is so much fun during the day - he is happy unless he is hungry or tired. What a sweetheart!
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
1 comment:
Sleep? What is that again? Is that when you lay down and don't get up for more than 2 hours at a time? I think I remember something like that in a past life. . .
Post a Comment