Amy Tagged me forever ago and I am finally doing this. Here you go - nothing to exciting - but it was fun to think about things like what I was doing 10 years ago - much calmer life back then.
10 Years Ago:
Wow - that was a long time ago yet it seems like yesterday. I was engaged, living in Devonshire (just South of BYU campus on 700 N.), and finishing up my Masters in Statistics.
5 Things On My To Do List Today:
1. Go to Costco - only have 5 things on my list but I am sure it will cost at least $100, and that is if I am lucky.
2. Do laundry - of course, that is on my list almost everyday but today seems worse
3. Put clean sheets on all the boys' beds
4. Help Matthew with his report on Dragonflies - yes he is only 4 and in preschool but he has to do a very simple report, basically answer a few questions and draw a picture
5. Take Ms. Suzee (Matthew's preschool teacher) a little birthday present
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
3. Brownies
4. Licorce (Red Vines)
5. Chocolate Chips
Let's just say I like chocolate!
5 Places I Have Lived:
I haven't lived very many places
1. Lehi, UT
2. Provo, UT (dorms, 3 different apartments, and our condo when we first got married)
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Vekol Ranch, AZ - an actual cattle ranch, not a town with ranch in it's name
5. Buckeye, AZ
What I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire:
If I was suddenly a billionaire, first I would be so happy I wouldn't know what to do. Once I calmed down, I would build a new house on a HUGE lot that backs up to a mountain that no one can build on so Ed would be happy. I would give my mom enough money so she could retire and I would build her a house next door to mine. I would give everyone in my family and Ed's family money to help pay off loans and get nice houses and send their kids to school. I would give money to help find a cure for cancer and to help children. I would want to travel and buy a cool cabin on a lake so all our family and friends could come up whenever we wanted and go wakeboarding in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter. I'm sure there is more I would do but that is a good start.
5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Instructor at BYU - I currently (sort of currently) am doing this at the Salt Lake Extension - I took time off to have Brecken and then I took more time off because baby #4 was more difficult than the rest (reflux and RSV didn't help either)
2. Statistician
3. Statistics TA/CA
4. Worked in a dental office several summers doing a little of everything
5. Babysitting - I babysat ALL the time when I was young
5 Things You Don't Know About Me:
1. I signed a cow's cast when I little
2. I want to go to school to learn all about photography so one day that can be my side job - I LOVE taking pictures and scrapbooking (wish I had more time for that part these days) - I think it would be nice to really know what I was doing
3. I love watching silly detective shows like Monk and Psych (those are my favorite shows these days) and even old ones like Matlock - when I was young I LOVED watching Hunter and A-Team with my dad
4. I started babysitting when I was only 8 (who gets an 8 year old to babysit? Not me!)
5. I hate the movie Wizard of Oz - it was my sister's favorite and it scared me as a kid so I refuse to watch it to this day
Now I tag Rachel, Dani, Angela, and Jamie.
Where does the time go...
1 week ago
1 comment:
Okay, I am a little behind. Just read this. I love reading tags! I am glad you did it! I also started babysitting very young. I trully remember being 8 or 9. I would never take the people's money...duh!
I hope you become a billionaire. I will definitely include myself in that cabin trip! Especially if I can hang with Courtney! HEE HEE.
I promise to follow through on the tag...but right now, I am guiltily surfing your web with like 7 loads of laundry sitting on my bed, I haven't even blogged about my 2 year old's birthday or my trip or...
I gotta go...
Dani
Post a Comment