Filling Easter Eggs always takes a lot longer than you think. Luckily, Dallin helped me. I wasn't happy about him helping at first since he was suppose to be in bed. But it turns out, I really needed the company tonight. He is such a sweetie - it is hard to not smile with him around. Hopefully, he will help me fill 1000 more for our Easter Egg Hunt that is after Easter this year (to let the snow melt and my grass dry). These eggs are for Ed's family this Sunday.
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
2 comments:
What a polite little helper you have there!! Seriously...who really says "thank you for letting me help you" and really means it? Hee hee...just teasin! But leave it to the tender hearted Dallin. Less than two months (but who's counting?) till I can get a Big D Bear hug...and a hug from each of the others for that matter!! Miss you all!
All I have to say is that you are crazy...that's it! lol.
Post a Comment