
Finally, after trying for a few weeks, Brecken drank 3 ounces from a bottle tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! That might not seem like a big deal but it really is. Up until tonight, it didn't matter what bottle, nipple, or even what was in the bottle (formula or the real stuff), Brecken would have NOTHING to do with it. Today, I took a different approach. I had 2 different bottles with 2 ounces of formula in each. I put Brecken on my legs so he was facing me and I put one of the bottles in his mouth and just let him "play" with it. If he started to get upset, I took it out and/or switched bottles. The first time he didnt' drink anything but he didn't really get too mad either. I did the same thing right before bed but this time he started to drink and he kept drinking. He finished all 2 ounces in the one bottle (the one in the picture) so I hurried and poured the other 2 ounces in it. Let's just say that this bottle is my new favorite bottle and I will be buying more of them tomorrow! This gives me hope that I will be able to go to my digital scrapbook weekend (yes I am switching - it is bitter/sweet) at the end of April!
1 comment:
Digital Scrapbook Weekend HERE YOU COME! He will have a great experience finding new love in the coveted bottle. Don't beat yourself up. You aren't...right?!
Dani
Post a Comment