This is such a yummy and easy cheesecake to make. It was my mother-in-law's birthday this weekend so we went up for a birthday dinner yesterday. I am always in charge of desserts and Ed niece Heather requested this cheesecake - so I thought I would share it with everyone (since I could take a picture of it). My new trick (I heard on some cooking show) is to put parchment paper around the inside of the springform pan before putting the cheesecake batter in. It really keeps the cheesecake from sticking to the side. It was kind of a pain to get the parchment paper to stand up while putting the batter in but it was worth it - the sides of the cheesecake look much nicer. Anyway, if you are in the mood for a yummy chocolate cheesecake, this is a great one!
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment