Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun Easter Ideas (for next year)

I saw these a few years ago on the Family Fun website and wanted to make them. Luckily, my mom volunteered to make them for me. My boys love them. Here is a link if you are interested:
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11265 .
We also have them for birthdays (a girl one and a boy one since Matthew and I share a birthday).


These are also from Family Fun. They are easy to make and fun for Easter. Here is a link if you are interested:
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11412
I don't fold the napkins exactly like they say to. You have to play with it a little bit but they are cute. I have made them for the last 2 or 3 years and everyone always loves them.

3 comments:

And She Cooks Too said...

Hey Michelle - Thanks for the ideas. They are really cute. As for my easter eggs, they are photoshop brushes and you can find them at http://seishido.biz/seishido.html. Well I just looked and this particular brush set isn't available, but they have awesome brushes for free. check it out. :)

jamie said...

oops - that last comment was from me, Jamie G. sorry about the confusion.

Rachel said...

Love the carrott silverware! That is so fun!