I LOVE Children's Place (at least for boy clothes - I have never shopped for girls there, at least not yet). Especially when they have their "monster" sales. Sometimes it is hard to find the sizes you want, but if you do, you can find some real deals. Dallin & Matthew needed some more t-shirts to finish the school year and really for the summer. I ended up getting
9 t-shirts AND 1 long-sleeved button-up church shirt for only $35.90
- and that included SHIPPING!
4 comments:
What an awesome deal!!! And the shirts are super cute!
Way to go savvy shopper. I love deals like that. And I love online shopping even more. Children's place is a great store.
Yea! I also got 8 T shirts and an outfit for Em for $30!!! CRAZY! And our boys will be matchy matchy all summer because my pile looks exactly like yours! :)
You gotta LOVE Children's place! At the outlets in St George they have racks and racks of clothes for UNDER $2 each. By the way, they have WAY cue girl's stuff:)
Post a Comment