

I was able to sneak in 2 well child visits at once (okay - one was over a month late) before the twins come (and after my mom got here to help me since it is near impossible for me to pick up Brecken anymore). They are both healthy and doing great! Brecken is finally on track with his brothers as far as height goes - but I don't know what is going on with his weight (he is only in the 75% for weight). Anyway - they are both healthy and happy and that is what matters!
6 comments:
YEA! Always a good thing to know your kids are healthy :) Great pictures!
Glad to hear everyone is healthy and doing well! Even more happy for your sake that your mom is there and you can take it easy!
Hey - did you hear about the study they just did at Northwestern on eczema? They have had crazy success treating eczema with a diluted bleach bath (only like a 1/4 cup bleach per filled tub with water). In fact the study was so successful they stopped it halfway through and told the participants on the placebo to start using the diluted bleach baths. I think they studied kids from ages 6 months - adult.
I will try and dig up some links for you tomorrow. Maybe it would help Gavin - if you haven't already tried it :)
Only in the 75th Percentile? Goodness gracious! What a skinny minnie! That is so funny Michelle. I'm taking Emilee in today for her 15 month check up and I'm just hoping she's in the 1%!!! On the chart would be nice! Hurray for healthy guys! And I'm glad to hear other people's children are late talkers too. Emilee won't even try these days! Ethan was late talking, but when he started it was crystal clear and in sentences. The other boys started so early and it's still hard to understand them! :)
Yea! Glad mom is there to help. It's great to know everyone is healthy, and to check a couple more things off of the list in your head.
I was laughing at the 75% weight thing too, is that bad? I think we're just used to big giant boys. Ben's little girl is never even on the charts, little shrimp.
So now Gavin is on his way to weighing more than Natalie. (He already weighs as much as Josh.) I need to start feeding that girls straight chocolate or something!
Post a Comment