





My scrapbook pages aren't very exciting or great - but my Mother's Day was. Ed let me sleep in, the boys made me breakfast in bed, then Ed took the big 3 to Church, came home and put the baby down for a nap and let me take a 3 hour nap, and then made me dinner. Not to mention, Ed and the 2 big boys bought be these beautiful flowers. And my cute little guys all made me stuff at school. I especially love the book Matthew made me - in it he says I am 7 feet tall with dark hair and purplish eyes - what a cutie!
Oh, I forgot to mention that Ed even got me a massage. I just have to decide if I want to try to go while I am still pregnant or if I will wait until after I have the babies and recover a little. Either way, thanks babe! I can't wait to go!
Thanks for making my Mother's Day so special!
4 comments:
You got to love Mother's Day. Too bad it doesn't happen every month:) Sounds like you had a great one, you deserve it:)
Yea!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful mother's day - you deserve it. You truly are an amazing mom! Your boys are so lucky to have you!
Sounds like you had a great mother's day! I would save the massage until after the delivery - they can do a lot more then. BUT - who knows when you would get a chance to go use it, so maybe you should do it before. Sorry - I'm not much help.
I'm excited your mom is going to be there soon to help. You've been on our minds :)
You are are a great mother! I like the nap and breakfast in bed part best!
Post a Comment