Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Amazing Baby Shower!




What an amazing baby shower my friends (especially Michelle T.) threw for me & the twins last week.  Michelle T. had her house looking great with such cute decorations - all pink, blue, and brown.  And there was so much yummy food - Chinese chicken salad, rolls, fruit salsa & chips, punch, cheesecake, and a chocolate fountain with lots of yummy treats to dip in it.  

So many of my friends came (but we didn't get pictures of all of them), and brought me so many great gifts - from clothes, to shoes, to formula, to diapers, to baby blankets, to car seat covers that attach to the handle and keep the sun off the babies, to podee bottles, to the group gift which is the most wonderful stroller ever - the baby jogger city mini double (my SIL Amy researched strollers for twins for me and found this was the best one - and I must agree, even Ed loves it).  Everyone was so thoughtful and generous!

Thanks to all my friends that helped with my shower - it was GREAT!  And thanks to all my friends for all the great gifts and for the amazing group gift that so many contributed to!  You are all wonderful!  Thank you so much!

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! Look at all that LOOT! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it. It looks like I missed out on some tasty treats and fun friends!

Amy said...

Wow - looks like so much fun, what a great baby shower! I had never heard of Podee bottles before, what a lifesaver they will be. I know I've said this before but it is still so much fun to see you get pink girly stuff!

Amanda Stephan said...

You made out like a bandit....that's so great! But what's even better is that you are wearing purple...and not brown, white or black! ha ha....You are cute!

Michele said...

You are well loved by all! I am sorry I couldn't stay longer. I had to get to a wedding dinner. Looks like you had a great turn out and yes Michelle's house looked awesome. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery:)

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am your SIL Michelle's friend from BYU. I actually also took stats from you too. I love reading your blog because I am also having twins, a boy and a girl, but I am due in August. I read your blog to see what to expect later on. I am 23 weeks and already on bedrest. How did you avoid bedrest? Anyway, I need to figure out scrapbooking like you while I just sit here. I can't wait to see your cute twins. Mine will be here before I know it too.

Rachel said...

WOW! I wish I could have been there! Such fun!

Wendy Hansen said...

Yea, it looks like a great party with LOTS of good stuff. It always feels better when you are all prepared. I am still in awe of your instant scrapbooking. Someday.....

Donna said...

Super cute pages ... I found some scrapbook stuff that I wanted to buy - just for you! It is on scrapmatters.com and it is two baby kits - one is pink and brown the other is blue and brown. I thought it was super cute. I liked them enough I wanted it for me - the papers were cute, but I decided against it when my total was already much too high. Anyway, super cute and its your colors. They have a combined set with both kits in it too.

Donna said...

Oops - should mention it was called Angel Babies. It did include some purple in the one and some green in the other, but still super cute! :)

Jolley's said...

FUN!! You definitly got some cute, cute things! Can't wait to see pics of them (not in your tummy).