
Dallin had his second piano recital last night. It was so much fun to listen to him play, especially his second song - he played a duet with Ed. Dallin was so excited to play a song with his daddy - and they had so much fun practicing together & playing last night. Dallin definitely played his songs better at home but he still did a GREAT job! He loves playing the piano and has progressed so much since he started just about 1.5 years ago. I just can't believe how much he has grown up!
Sorry - you can't read the writing in the videos - I could when I made them.
5 comments:
Oh that is SO sweet! I love it. I need to get my girls started on piano - but I think you have to have a piano first :)
Congratulations Dallin!!! You did awesome. Love to you and your family.
He is getting SO much better! I love the head dancing in the duet video with Ed! Good piano recital for you too Ed!!!
What a cute kid! I am making Kemry look at your blog every once in a while because I don't want her to forget Dallin... I want them to be dating one day!!
Did NOT know Ed played piano! A man of many talents.
Post a Comment