Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bike Ride to Eaglecrest

Last weekend, Ed took the 2 big boys on a bike ride to their elementary school, Eaglecrest.  They loved getting to go on a bike ride with their daddy (since he goes on bike rides all the time).  They had a great time!

FYI - I only have 29 days left, at most, until I have the twins.  So, even though I haven't blogged much at all these days, I haven't had them yet - just been extremely exhausted.

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

I'm so glad you have Ed to keep the kids entertained so you can continue baking those twins of yours. :) He is such an amazing dad! We ran into him at Costo last week picking out flowers for you. It was SO cute! They kept going back and forth on which ones they wanted to get. So thoughtful! You're a lucky lady to have such special boys in your life!

1hotmama said...

Your boys are so grown up. You can see how much they love their dad! I hope the last 23 days or so go smoothly for you. Congrats and good luck! Does Ed road or mtn. bike?