I am officially 36 weeks today!!!!!! I had a non-stress test today and a doctors visit and both babies are doing great. Unfortunately, baby girl is breech (head up) and baby boy is transverse (sideways). But there is still plenty of room (I don't know how) for them to flip again.
Good news is the doctor has scheduled me for a c-section and induction on June 12 (38 weeks). He scheduled me for both since we don't know what position the babies will be in - and with the way these babies move, we won't know until the last minute which it is going to be (if it is like today - it will be a c-section). But so far, it is looking like I will make it to 38 weeks - at least nothing is going to happen any time too soon since I am dilated to a ZERO. The doctor said nothing is happening - which really is good, right? I can't believe I only have 14 days (at most) left!
I also added a survey to find out how big everyone thinks the twins will be. So, vote for what you think their COMBINED weight will be. And if you think I don't have a big enough weight on the list, you are just mean. I would love to know what everyone thinks - so vote and even leave a comment with your guess. We will know for sure in 14 days (if not sooner).
7 comments:
The day I was going to have my c-section to deliver my twins because one was up and one was down, they did a second sono and baby flipped that day. I never dreamed he could possible flip because I was about to bust...I was huge, but he did. I ended up having both on my own without a c-section...yay!!!!!
Also, I went only 4 days before my due date...so mine were full term and big 5 pound 12 oz & 6 pound 10 oz...so if mine could flip on birth day yours still can too.
Congratulations!!! I
m so excited for you:)
Fun poll! I'm voting 15.5!
YEA!!! That's Jaylee's birthday - we can all celebrate that day :) You're truly almost there. Be sure to get lots of pictures of you before you go in - you'll feel great when you're done :)
I'm so excited for you! Especially after seeing the Jackson twins. OH MY GOSH...twins are the cutest things ever. You're going to do GREAT! Good luck!
That is so fun they will most likely be born on Brylee's B-day:) I am guessing about 17 lbs total for their weight. Do people not know how big your babies are? Good luck- you will be amazing either way they come out. You go girl! Congrats:)
Yea! You are amazing keeping those beautiful babies in there for so long. I am so excited to hear how everything goes and see you holding those 2 sweet babes. You will be in my thoughts & prayers that everything will go smoothly! Love you!
When my mom had Sheldon and Shelley, their combined weight was 16+ lbs. Sheldon was 8 something and Shelley was 7 something. She had to sleep upright in a recliner after 7 months because she couldn't breathe when she would lay down! I hope your little ones aren't that big. I'm guessing around 12 lbs. So bummed I'm not having twins, but maybe someday!!
Post a Comment