
I am 32 weeks today!!!!! Yesterday I had an ultrasound and doctor's appointment (and my fabulous baby shower that I will blog once I get all the pictures). It was a very busy and exhausting day but so much fun. I love getting to see my babies! They were both head up this time - but that could change, we will just have to wait and see what they do. The good news is they are measuring a little ahead - both are measuring 32 weeks 5 days. And both have doubled in size since their 26 week ultrasound. Baby girl is 4 lbs 4 oz and baby boy is 4 lbs 8 oz! Not bad! This time we were lucky enough to see our little guys profile (he was hiding last time). We even got to see him swallow. But our little girl was hiding too far back for us to see her face - luckily, we saw her face last time.
Both seem to be doing great and growing at the same rate - which is extremely good! I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and start weekly non-stress tests (monitoring each baby for an hour) next week. So, we are getting close to them coming - at most only 42 days left!
5 comments:
32 weeks - yay!! I can't believe how close you are getting. How fun to see the pictures.
That is so cute! I love seeing pictures of your kids - including the kids who aren't here yet :)
You're almost done!!!
What a blessing and miracle! Yikes 42 days will be here before you know it:)
Wow!!! I can't beleive you're almost done. Other peoples pregnancies go so fast!
Woohoo! Getting so close. Hope it all goes smoothly!
Post a Comment