
Poor little Matthew has had a ROUGH week. He missed 2 days of school - he was so sick but of course it was a virus. Luckily, he is finally doing better - he has done a lot of watching TV with mommy. And at least it wasn't croup like we thought at first (yucky cough and hard time breathing). I love the picture of him where you can see he sleeps with his eyes open a little (which is creepy) - he sleeps just like his Aunt GG!
And what CRAZY weather we have been having (I guess really not that crazy for Utah - but it gets old after a while) considering it is Spring! This past week it snowed (or rained one night before turning to snow) pretty much every day and was windy (our awning is now leaning but it has been too yucky out for them to come and fix it) and cold. Not fun Spring weather - but good for our water levels.
And finally, my little Brecken had a horrible fall off the back of the couch - I thought for sure I broke him. He didn't nap that day - which means mommy didn't get her MUCH needed nap, so I was trying to rest on the couch. With an 18 month old, that doesn't work too well. He was trying to sit on my shoulder/head when he went to stand up. I reached up to grab him but by the time I did, there was no Brecken to grab - over the back of the couch he went (our couch is pretty tall too). Let's just say I have no idea how I got off the couch as fast as I did to make sure he was okay. And I'm not exactly sure how he landed but he was mostly standing up when I got to him and he had a huge rug burn on his forehead - and of course he screamed for a long time. We were really worried about him since we didn't know if he hit his head or not but he seems to be okay.
2 comments:
Poor little Matthew! We've all been sick over here as well--thank heavens for antibiotics! Hopefully you guys all get better soon and get some warm weather!
oh man, you have had a rough week. Hopefully everyone's viruses and bumps are better by now and you will get some good weather coming your way. I hope that you are feeling well and hanging in there.
Post a Comment