Friday, April 24, 2009

11 Years and Counting!


Wow - I can't believe that I got married 11 years ago today (and I really can't believe how young we look in this picture from our wedding day)!  It has been an amazing 11 years.  I don't have any fun pictures from today except for the beautiful flowers that Ed bought me - I love tulips and Gerber daisies.  Ed is actually on his way to Moab for a 100 mile bike race - I think he is crazy but he is excited.  I did get to see him for a minute this morning - better than last year when he was in Europe on our 10 year anniversary with his UofU Executive MBA class.  I am not complaining though - I wouldn't be up to doing much of anything anyways.  He is always very good to me - thanks for a fabulous 11 years!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I remember that day well. Where has the time gone? You have a lot to show for it with all those little cuties running around your house. The flowers are beautiful. I love tulips too. Hope Ed wins the race and you have a nice weekend.

Jeanne said...

I love the picture! Todd and I were married on the 25th, and he too is out of town on our anniversary(#12)! Oh well, we have great hubbys who love us all year around right?!

Wendy Hansen said...

What a beautiful picture and beautiful flowers. I love those flowers too. I didn't realize that our anniversary's were so close. Mine was Thursday, that's crazy.

Mo said...

Congrats!!!!!!

LJB said...

What a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary and congratulations on 11 years! Time flies when you're having fun!

Rachel said...

I remember that day perfectly! That was such a fun trip. You guys are so cute. And Ed does look SO YOUNG! Michelle, you haven't changed a bit!

Haylee said...

Wow Michelle, I don't think I have seen any of your wedding pictures. You guys look just like I remember you. :) Wish I would have been there that day!