Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Hunt is On!




Yesterday we had our annual Easter Egg Hunt.  Luckily, the weather wasn't too bad (last year we had to postpone the hunt 2 times) - it was a little chilly and cloudy but it wasn't windy and it only sprinkled a little towards the end when everyone was eating all the yummy treats everyone brought.  

There were 44 kids and 1,082 eggs!  

It turned out to be a lot of fun (and exhausting)!  Luckily, I had lots of help (filling eggs, hiding eggs, bringing treats, cleaning up) - thanks to my friends and Ed!

8 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

You are Super Mom!!! Having six kids will be a breeze for you! hee hee!

Rachel said...

Yea! You had yours too. The easter egg hunt is seriously my favorite thing I "throw" every year. Love it! I'm going to 900 eggs next year, that's my goal. I can't beleive you had almost 1100!

Dave and Sherri said...

HOLY COW!!! That's a lot of eggs - and kids :) Looks like you guys had a blast though. I love easter! :)

Donna said...

THANKS AGAIN Michelle!! We really love your hunt. You truly do an amazing job and we appreciate it so much!! Its nice to not have to go to the park and fight the rude parents and crowds there. :) And how neat that all the kids get a lot of eggs and then are willing to share with each other if they got too many.

MET said...

It was awesome!!! You are amazing. Thanks for being a great example of a "SUPER" mom! Now go rest:)

Wendy Hansen said...

Beautiful scrapbook pages. What an undertaking on a 1000 egg hunt. Whew. It looks like a lot of fun!

Betsy said...

Your pages look great! And what a hunt. I can't believe you are still doing so much while pregnant with twins! Take it easy! (I know it is fun, though!)Hope you guys had a great Easter.

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

You are amazing! I hope I can be like you when I grow up! I love this idea. Garth and Brooke do easter here with a great dinner and egg hunt. Hope you have recovered!