Monday, April 6, 2009

Absolutely Adorable!

How absolutely adorable are these blankets?  My college roommate, Rachel, MADE them for the twins.  Rachel is one of those friends that I don't see very much (once every 2 years or so) but it doesn't matter, when we see each other or talk, it is like no time has past - it is great!  These quilts are even cuter in person - they had to take forever since the circles are not a pattern on fabric, she sewed each one on.  I can't wait for the twins to put them to good use!  Thanks Rachie!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute page! I loved making them. And I can't wait to meet your little guys!

Dave and Sherri said...

Are you kidding me? Those are spectacular! Those are going to be some spoiled babies :)

Gina said...

Those quilts are CRAZY CUTE - Rachel is amazing!

Michele said...

How cute are those? SO CUTE! You are a lucky girl to have such a talented friend.

Amy said...

What a fun package to get - the box was even cute! Love, love, love the quilts and outfits. Rachel - you are so talented!

Jolley's said...

Cute, cute!

Mo said...

Reading this entry, brought back memories of you, Rachel and Haley with our kids in college. You were all so awesome. I love the Winnie Pooh books and tapes that you gave the kids for Christmas. I am grateful for those long ago days and all you and your friends did for Searls and I.

Betsy said...

Beautiful quilts!

Terry said...

Hi Chelley
So I link into your blog and check out all you pics, but alas find none of the twins - i.e. you with a giant belly. What gives?
Papa Price