Last week, while I had my cute little neighbor babysitting, Gavin took care of punishing himself. When I got home, the babysitter told me that Gavin had fallen asleep on the STAIRS and then on the couch (oh, I wish I had a picture of him asleep on the stairs). I thought maybe he wasn't feeling well but then she told me the story. Apparently, Gavin had an accident (a new thing for him - he just gets so busy playing that he doesn't want to go to the bathroom). After his accident, he cleaned up the mess, got himself clean underwear and clean pants
AND PUT HIMSELF IN TIMEOUT ON THE STAIRS
(that is what I told him would happen if he had another accident). What a good boy (not the accident part)! My cute babysitter said she couldn't find the mess - so I guess he did a good job cleaning up. I did find his dirty clothes up in his room. I love this little guy - I just hope he is done having accidents!
3 comments:
WOW! You have trained him so well! Tell me your secret :) Maybe if you're lucky he'll keep it up even through his teen years! :)
That is so cute. He is a good boy. Hopefully the accidents are just a phase and he will get over it soon!
This is so funny! What a sweetie. Hard to be mad sometimes, huh!
Post a Comment