I must say, I am very lucky when it comes to putting Brecken down for a nap or bedtime (at least most of the time). Usually, when I tell Brecken it is bedtime & take down the gate (keeping him from going upstairs), he takes off running to get up into his bed - especially if he sees I have his sippy cup / pacifier and his teddy bear / blanket. And once he is in bed, he doesn't even cry (again, that is most of the time). What a good boy - and what a blessing given my current condition.
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
3 comments:
All of your children have been such cooperative sleepers. May the next ones be as well. . .
A sweet baby like him in your condition would qualify him as a tender mercy from the Lord for sure!
Thanks for posting these pictures! He is so cute, as are all your kids.
Post a Comment