
This pregnancy has really slowed me down. I can't go to the grocery store without having contractions 3 minutes into the store and wanting to cry because I am so exhausted. Luckily, Ed has really stepped up to help out. For example, he went to Costco for me last night - and it was a big trip. We needed the regular stuff for us (juice, bread, milk, fruit, veggies, etc.) and drinks and candy for our Easter Egg Hunt this Saturday (if it isn't raining). He said he could barely push the cart and it wouldn't turn - I can't imagine if I had tried to get all that stuff, it would not have worked. He was so impressed with how full the cart was that he took a picture (I am rubbing off on him). Anyway, I just had to share what an awesome husband I have. Thanks for ALL your help Ed!
4 comments:
You are amazing! I can't believe you are pregnant with twins and still doing your Easter Egg Hunt!! I hope it doesn't rain on ya. It looks like it is always so much fun! And...NICE work Edmund!!
Yea for helpful husbands!!!!
Wahoo!! Party on for Saturday! Thanks Ed for shopping for us! Hoping there is no rain!
What a stud! You did a good job "training" him- nice work:)
Post a Comment